Hi,
I'm looking for a little protection just in case the bike ever tips over or anything. Anybody know of a good, trusted site to order from? I live in Canada by the way (would need them shipped).
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Valve cover protectors?
Moderator: Moderators
- Seamripper
- Basic User
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm
- Location: the 'Peg
-
Beemeridian
- Lifer
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:26 pm
Re: Valve cover protectors?
11
Last edited by Beemeridian on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most people don't do what's right, they do what's most convenient and then repent
2015 Honda PCX150
2015 Honda PCX150
Re: Valve cover protectors?
A nice looking set for a GS is on www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards
Re: Valve cover protectors?
I looked in the flea market and could not find them. Stuff seems to go quick over there.......Hottech wrote:A nice looking set for a GS is on http://www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards
I don't get caught in the rain, I ride in it on purpose.