Valve cover protectors?

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Seamripper
Basic User
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Donating Member #: 1
Location: the 'Peg

Valve cover protectors?

Post by Seamripper »

Hi,

I'm looking for a little protection just in case the bike ever tips over or anything. Anybody know of a good, trusted site to order from? I live in Canada by the way (would need them shipped).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Beemeridian
Lifer
Posts: 1280
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:26 pm
Donating Member #: 477

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Post by Beemeridian »

11
Last edited by Beemeridian on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most people don't do what's right, they do what's most convenient and then repent
2015 Honda PCX150
User avatar
Hottech
Lifer
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 10:56 am
Donating Member #: 0
Location: Concord,N.C.

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Post by Hottech »

A nice looking set for a GS is on www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards
Airman
Basic User
Posts: 1109
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:47 pm
Donating Member #: 0
Location: South of Seattle

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Post by Airman »

Hottech wrote:A nice looking set for a GS is on http://www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards
I looked in the flea market and could not find them. Stuff seems to go quick over there.......
I don't get caught in the rain, I ride in it on purpose.
Post Reply