Page 1 of 1

Valve cover protectors?

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:15 am
by Seamripper
Hi,

I'm looking for a little protection just in case the bike ever tips over or anything. Anybody know of a good, trusted site to order from? I live in Canada by the way (would need them shipped).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:42 am
by Beemeridian
11

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:35 am
by Hottech
A nice looking set for a GS is on www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards

Re: Valve cover protectors?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:16 pm
by Airman
Hottech wrote:A nice looking set for a GS is on http://www.Advrider.com under fleamarket,parts for $50. I believe they would fit an R also. FS: R1150GS Head Guards
I looked in the flea market and could not find them. Stuff seems to go quick over there.......