Page 1 of 1

Evening all

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:25 pm
by elmandarino
:D :D :D I just wanted to say that I had my first evening ride of the year. Beautiful. Absolutely fantastic. Let's hope it is a good biking year in the UK (I hope it is good year elsewhere too! :) )
That is all.

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:20 pm
by DJ Downunder
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ ........now it's just the cops and camera's that you need to worry about... :cry: ......ride safe.. :D

DJ

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:26 pm
by John I. Stephen
Yes, me too. Planned a route home which took in some beautiful sweepers and good road surfaces; all in the National Speed limit (60 mph) zone. Of course, my excuse is that I ahve to practice for my Advanced Motorcycling exam .... :lol:

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:55 pm
by scottdelamancha
I made a tentative jaunt into the foot hills of Colorado and was amazed at the smell of pines and crsip air. Can't get that in a car! Kinda scary though given all of the gravel from the winder sanding. By far my favorite time of year!

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:03 pm
by chris
I took off the handguards, unzipped the jacket linings and turned the grips off today for the first time since last November. It must be warming up!! Here's to a another great years riding! :D