K1200R Ergonomics....

The sexy K1200R!

Moderator: Moderators

Tripton
Basic User

K1200R Ergonomics....

Post by Tripton »

I bought a Rockster in June, and am already VERY interested in the KR. So far, I LOVE my rockster...but wow...everything i wish it had the KR does have.

But, how are the long range ergonomics? My rockster works pretty good for me, i am 6'4" and have lowered pegs, need to get a sargent seat though, as that is the weak link.

So basically, is there anything at all that my rockster will do better than a KR?

Thanks!
DJ Downunder
Honorary Lifer
Donating Member #: 0

Post by DJ Downunder »

So basically, is there anything at all that my rockster will do better than a KR?
Yes....it will keep your licence longer..... :D

DJ
riceburner
Basic User
Donating Member #: 0

Re: K1200R Ergonomics....

Post by riceburner »

Tripton wrote:I bought a Rockster in June, and am already VERY interested in the KR. So far, I LOVE my rockster...but wow...everything i wish it had the KR does have.

But, how are the long range ergonomics? My rockster works pretty good for me, i am 6'4" and have lowered pegs, need to get a sargent seat though, as that is the weak link.

Thanks!
It'll feel more like a bike and less like a conveyance.

Also the riding position is a bit less "open" on the K.

The K1200R is too..... "sterile" for me but then that's what you get with an IL4 engine. (My wife has one).
Non quod, sed quomodo.

A Rockster Life