hello from Spain and a question about r1150rt heated grips
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:00 pm
Hello guys:
Greeting from Spain .
The other day, I sold my old r850r and now I have a r1150rt from 2001.The motorbike has not installed the original heat grip, so I decided to install them by myself.
Here is my tutorial:
https://www.bmwmotos.com/foro/threa...i ... al.532461/
The problem I have is that I dont know where I should connect the heat grip switch.I suppose that there is a conexion under the black plastic, but I not sure which is.
On the right fork, the is a white conexion with four wires (two black and two brown).In that conexion,I know I have to connect the grips, but I dont know where I have to conect the switch to this conexion .
Does anybody know the answer?
Thank in advance.
Greeting from Spain .
The other day, I sold my old r850r and now I have a r1150rt from 2001.The motorbike has not installed the original heat grip, so I decided to install them by myself.
Here is my tutorial:
https://www.bmwmotos.com/foro/threa...i ... al.532461/
The problem I have is that I dont know where I should connect the heat grip switch.I suppose that there is a conexion under the black plastic, but I not sure which is.
On the right fork, the is a white conexion with four wires (two black and two brown).In that conexion,I know I have to connect the grips, but I dont know where I have to conect the switch to this conexion .
Does anybody know the answer?
Thank in advance.
