stay away from t1concept on ebay

All other motorcycle related topics go in here." However, DO NOT post ANY messages that are related to politics or religion in here. They will be erased. Thanks!

Moderator: Moderators

dechaoz05
Lifer

stay away from t1concept on ebay

Post by dechaoz05 »

bought a db windscreen for my vfr from t1concept on ebay 2 months ago. screen came broken, guy says he'd ship a replacement. a month later, nothing showed up. i messaged him with no reply. then i gave him a negative feedback.

finally the guy replied. he lied through his teeth by promising full refund if i revise feedback to positive. so i did and you know what happens next. NO REFUND!

ebay refused to help because it's been more than 45 days since the sale. there's absolutely NOTHING they can or are willing to do.

now i am going through my credit card company to get my money back.

lesson learned, from now on i will avoid ebay as much as i can. for you guys, stay away from t1concept.

now ride safe and enjoy ur beemer!
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Re: stay away from t1concept on ebay

Post by Doug »

Same thing happened to me with a buyer recently! I was past 45 days (gave seller benefit of the doubt as he was shipping 10-15 day from the UK) and paypal's policy, which is supposed to "protect" me, was totally bs! They told me they couldnt help. No reply from the seller, and I couldn't even leave them bad feedback. I dont understand why there is a time limit.

It wasnt for a lot of money thank god, and paying with a credit card is a good idea. I did the draw from my account, so I didnt have a leg to stand on.
Member #1