ReSetting Service Interval/Diagnostics
Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm
I am in the process of doing my routine 10K service on the new bike, but the service manual CD says I have to reset the service interval with the computer and run a diagnostic to bring the service timeing in the computer up to date.
Rob, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to here. Do you have that little computer diagnostics tool?...and can you reset the computer service interval on the F800/F650 GS twins with it? I think Thad bought one of those things as well, and we maybe could even do it at the Bash as a little tech session.
I did my oil change yesterday and today. One afternoon this week I'll do all the brake fluids, and run down the list of checks. Non ABS..hehehe. Valves aren't required to be checked until the 20K interval.
Rob, I'm sure you know what I'm referring to here. Do you have that little computer diagnostics tool?...and can you reset the computer service interval on the F800/F650 GS twins with it? I think Thad bought one of those things as well, and we maybe could even do it at the Bash as a little tech session.
I did my oil change yesterday and today. One afternoon this week I'll do all the brake fluids, and run down the list of checks. Non ABS..hehehe. Valves aren't required to be checked until the 20K interval.