Test post

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1150R.

Moderator: Moderators

towerworker
Lifer
Donating Member #: 575

Re: Test post

Post by towerworker »

Geez.....Doug I love the site. And I'll contribute again but if he's talking about tripling the cost is it really worth it? This I know is a huge burden on you.
What can we do (if anything) to lower the operating cost?
The Older I Get, The Less I know. (in honor of MikeCam
'05 RT
'04 R
'03 R
CB750
KZ750
HD 350 Sprint
Doug
Site Admin
Donating Member #: 1

Post by Doug »

Is it worth it to me? No, not really, but I do like the fact we made something useful, like a baby. :) Is it worth it to owners of this old bike? Well, yah - all of that content people have contributed over the years around the maintenance alone is invaluable for some. I like to think of the site as a reference book now, more than a social outlet - all of that moved to facebook years ago.

I did rejigger the donation page a bit - I am using a more personal account now because paypal/govt is now taxing income on the other account, so any donations would have been cut essentially in half. I'm not really looking for pity/guilt cash, but if someone is getting value from the site, I'd love for them to send a few bucks to help support. https://www.r1150r.net/contact.html

Thanks!
Member #1
kirby
Donating Member #: 3

Post by kirby »

Well, I finally got my password sorted.
Good to be back on the air?
:-)
mike Mojave CA
'04 ROCKSTER