Search found 4 matches

by JWayne
Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:26 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: R1200R Items for sale
Replies: 0
Views: 1532

R1200R Items for sale

The following items for sale are less than one month old and are in pristine condition. 18” Cee Baileys windshield with BMW factory mounts $220.00 BMW factory R1200R Tank Bag (never used) $235.00 BMW luggage for R1200R (must re key) $550.00 The above prices do not include shipping. Contact Way...
by JWayne
Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: Defarkleization (TM)
Replies: 9
Views: 3266

I have the 18 inch Cee Baileys, I may use it this winter, the sport screen is much better. Also less noise than than the larger screen. On my F650 I tried a number of screens and finally went back to the stock screen with the laminar Lip. In the world of windshields bigger is not better.

Wayne
by JWayne
Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:40 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: Intro
Replies: 4
Views: 1913

I live east of Atlanta in Conyers. There are a lot of good riding places right out my back door. I plan to head to Helen as so as the temp drops. It is hot in Georgia.

Wayne
by JWayne
Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:04 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: Intro
Replies: 4
Views: 1913

Intro

Hello: I just wanted to formally say hi to everyone, my name is Wayne. I have been lurking for a litle while and just recently got my bike, A black R1200R with side luggage. I also have a tank bag on the way. I migrated from a F 650 which a rode for about six months before I decided to change. Befor...